We are committed to providing a professional service to all customers and clients of King and Woolley. If something goes wrong, we need you to tell us so we can improve our standards.
If you have a complain please put it in writing with as much detail as possible. We will respond in line with the time frames below.
What happens next?
- Within three working days of receiving the complaint, we will send you a letter with our acknowledgement of the complaint, as well as a copy of this procedure
- We will investigate your complaint. This will be dealt with by the office manager who will review your file and speak with any staff involved in the mater
- A formal written outcome of the investigation will be sent to you within 15 working days of sending the acknowledgement letter
- If you are still not satisfied at this stage, please contact us again and we will arrange for a senior member of staff to complete a separate review
- Within 15 days of the request to review we will write to you confirming our final viewpoint on the matter
If you remain dissatisfied then please contact the Property Ombudsman for a separate, independent review:
The Property Ombudsman Ltd
43-45 Milford Street
Please note the following:
You will need to submit your complaint to The Property Ombudsman within 12 months of receiving our final viewpoint letter, including any evidence to support your case.
The Property Ombusdman requires that all complaints are addressed through this in-house complaints procedure, before being submitted for an independent review.